Richter + Frenzel GmbH & Co. KG
Reliability in Sanitary Wholesale and Building Services by Managed Services
Richter+Frenzel is a family business since 1895 and operates in the sanitary and building services segments. In this sector it belongs to the leading wholesalers in Germany. More than 3,500 employees with an excellent know how are located in about 170 locations. The wholesaler has over 1,000 employees focusing on logistics and a vehicle fleet with more than 400 trucks. The trucks deliver goods from the approx. 23 delivery warehouses several times per day to storages or construction sites of the 40,000 trade partners. In the warehouses over 50,000 different items are held ready for delivery.
Richter+Frenzel GmbH & Co. KG
Richter+Frenzel stands for high standards of quality and state-of-the-art technologies for baths, heating, ventilations and installation products. For continuously satisfying the needs of the market, the company relies on proven processes and working hardware. Disruptions in operations by errors or failures of mobile technologies reduce the desired quality level and cast a poor light upon the company.
Challenge of the project
- To guarantee reliable processes with smoothly running hardware
- To reduce disruptions in operations caused by faulty or malfunctioning mobile technologies
- To ensure highest quality in the process
The agreed integrated service concept spans across mobile devices and scanners, which are used in the German branches and warehouses. More than 1,500 mobile devices including forklift printers and terminals, barcode scanners, mobile printers and handhelds and several other accessories.
Besides configuration and staging the comprehensive services of ISR include repair, advanced unit replacement and new hardware deliveries. The related replacement management, reporting and pool management will be done by the repair center in Dietzenbach, which has an extensive stock to cover the needs. Repair and maintenance are executed in the service center or Germany-wide on-site.
- Tailor-made managed service concept incl. a wide variety of devices and scanners
- Configuration, staging and repair, replacement and new hardware deliveries
- Replacement management, pooling and reporting
Richter+Frenzel receives a flexible and reliable device management by implementing this managed service concept. Malfunctions and down times, which are caused by faulty hardware, are more or less extingulished. The company as well as its customers benefit from this valuable contribution to an optimized material flow. Richter+Frenzel receives an on-demand tailor-made managed service, which integrates seamlessly in the premium philosophy of an enterprise rich in tradition and guarantees operational reliability.
- Flexible and reliable device management through full managed services
- Elimination of malfunctions and down times
- Cost optimization and increased operational stability through tailor-made services